Criteria for Admission
AAS will grant admission after evaluating each application based on the following:
- Each applicant’s previous School record
- Letters of recommendation
- An individual assessment consisting of a personal interview and age appropriate entrance exams
- Knowledge of and interest in the schools philosophy and project, including extracurricular activities
- Commitment to the School Mission
After evaluating the former, siblings of AAS students and children of AAS Faculty and staff will have priority admission.
If you want to find out more about Aquinas American School, would like to be invited to an information meeting, or just visit and tour the school, please begin by completing and sending us these forms: Information Request
If you are ready to submit an application for admission, please email the following documents to email@example.com :
- The Admissions Application Forms:
- The School transcripts or grades for the previous 2 school years
- Two letters of recommendation
- Non-native English speakers applying for High School must take the TOEFL exam. They must have a score of 550 or better for the paper-based test, 200 or better for the computer-based test, and 90 or better (a minimum score of 24 in the Writing section and a minimum score of 22 in the Reading section) on the Internet-based test. Please indicate Aquinas American School as a score recipient using Code 6297. Scores will be sent to us directly by ETS.
The admission process is conditional to the receipt of the final grades from the current academic year.All students studying G7-G11 abroad, must bring all the original documents certified by the country of origin and with the Apostille of the Hague.
- We will, exceptionally, admit G12 students if they have been abroad for at least 5 years or due to their transfer shall remain unscholarized otherwise.
Notification of Admissions
The delay for K1- K3 Admissions will be 15 calendar days.
We will publish a first list for the G1 – G12 Admissions on March 1st.
A second list will be published on April 1st.
Once you receive Notification of Admission, you will then have 15 calendar days to confirm, in writing, your intention to accept admission for your child/children. This confirmation must be made using the form included in the Notification of Admission, which also states the fees you must pay in order to secure the students place at AAS. If we do not receive this confirmation of acceptance at the end of the 15 day period we will understand that you relinquish the allotted space and we will thus offer it to another student.
You may also mail the Application forms and other documents to:
Aquinas American School
C/ Transversal Cuatro, 4
Pozuelo de Alarcón 28223 – Madrid
AAS cannot commit to offering special curricular adaptation or intervention programs. Parents are requested to submit all pertinent documentation in order to evaluate each individual case.