The educational atmosphere, through the demands of work and respectful behavior, seeks to motivate in the students a desire to perfect themselves. The students will be taught not to chose what they want, but to choose what is right. An appreciation for knowledge, art, culture, and science requires time in an open and creative atmosphere.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- American High School Diploma
*We do not offer spanish Bachillerato
Regarding academic goals and school organization:
- Students work as critical thinkers and inquirers, searching the answers to their own questions.
- Education becomes a dialogue as students are expected to reciprocate teachers’ attention and guidance by their own thoughtful participation in what they study. We cultivate a spirit of mutual generosity and service.
- A challenging and demanding program requires commitment with their academic work, which in turn motivates the desire for constant learning.
- The curriculum includes a reading plan for all subjects.
- Most academic subjects are taught in the mornings (from 8.45am to 2pm), leaving afternoons (from 2.30pm to 4.30pm) open for sports, different clubs and extracurricular activities (debate club, theater, journalism, dance, french, robotics…)
- 25 hours per year of community services are agraduation requirement.
Welcome from Mrs. Ana Curbera, Upper School Principal
Some of our blogs:
No te olvides de escribir